Personal information is requested when you complete a request for information. During the request of information, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, postal or zip code. The more information you submit and the more accurate it is, the better we are able to tailor our services to your needs.
Additional information, such as your IP address, operating system, or browser information, may be collected whenever you interact with us or our website. We collect this information in order to compile usage statistics.
Whenever you interact with us or our website, StudyAmerica.org may place a "cookie" in the browser files of your computer. Cookies are data files that help your browser communicate with StudyAmerica.org.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can reject or block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, if your browser rejects or blocks a cookie, it may impact your ability to use some of our website and our service.
Use of Information
StudyAmerica.org purpose in collecting personal information is to identify members as well as to send recent updates and important announcements via post and/or email. In order to serve our members better, we do research on our members' demographics and interests based on the information they submitted to us upon registration.
Disclosure of Information
- 1. We have your consent to do so.
- 2. We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to respond to any claims.
- 3. We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to comply with the law, legal processes, or authorities.
- 4. We believe that it is necessary to do so in order to protect the rights, property, interests, or safety of StudyAmerica.org, our employees, our users, or the public.
- 5. We are required to do so in connection with an acquisition, merger, or sale of all or a portion of our business.